Friday, May 6, 2011

another fairy house

One of my earlier posts was a bunch of pictures of a fairy house Holly and I made on a camping trip. Well I made another one recently on another camping trip. I found the perfect spot for it in between 2 trees for protection from accidentally getting stepped on.






a tiny wood pile and little "bowls of offerings", tiny stacked rocks, purple helicopters, and little acorn caps with plants and moss






the whole area


pinecone tree and fire ring


with real burned wood bits from an actual fire


back view


the back fence

It's delightfully magic-looking and tiny! I was hoping some kids found it after we left the campsite and would believe in magic just a bit longer ("OMG MAGIC FAIRY HOUSE!!!")

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love this! Wonderful job, love that it's all natural!

    ReplyDelete