Thursday, January 6, 2011

Post Apocalyptic

I'm a big fan of anything with a dystopian future (books, movies, illustrations, videogames, etc) so when post apocalyptic themed night comes up at one of my favorite bars, I had to make an awesome costume. I made everything but the collar, spike bracelet, pants, boots, and kneepads.

This is my husband and I, he was pre-Rorschach Rorschach (the maskless version) I wish I had taken a better picture of my hair because it looked awesome >_< but there'll be another post apocalyptic night at some point. The panel top was originally made for a Tank Girl costume and the lighter green pockets on the belt were cut off of pants that were later re-sized into shorts.

Please excuse my less than enthused expression :P I had literally just gotten back into the country that morning and was still on Japan time. But I did have an AWESOME time and the costume was super badass (even if I was one of like 3 people not wearing football pads like Mad Max, but I'd have to wear a children's size or something)

No comments:

Post a Comment