Tuesday, February 22, 2011

punked out hoodie

I got this hoodie a little over a year ago with the intent to alter it in some way. The pink and black lining came from this thing I got at the thrift store that I could never figure out if it was a skirt or a shawl (from the bizarre way it was cut). But it didn't matter, as I purchased it for the sole purpose of fabric harvest! And I love neon pink and black.

The round studs came from studs and spikes, they have good prices and ship fast (and send free stickers too!)






pocket studs. The pocket itself is too small to hold much, maybe a cell phone or a pack of gum, haha






It's a cropped hoodie, hence the mostly useless pocket size :P but it looks cool with studs on it




The studs are silver, but look gold in the flash somehow

No comments:

Post a Comment