Monday, January 3, 2011

Snowman Bonanza!

Well it's January, and the first Craft Monster post, so why shouldn't it be chock full of snowmen? This is just a small collection of snowmen I've made over the past 2 winters.


one thing you should now about my snowmen is that they ALWAYS have eyebrows.

. . . unless they are made of impeller parts from a broken aquarium filter


business snowman wishes not to return to his boring, 9-5 daily grind

this snowman was nearly as tall as I am and built to face angrily towards a window looking in

"He's coming towards the house! Quick, get the hair dryer and my longest extension cord!"


mohawk snowman has a happy face


tiny snow raptor!

it's a very huggable snow dinosaur

Klaus Von Frostenstein

he looks confused. . .

Mary Prankster snowman

yes, I do always have to take dumb pictures of myself with my wintery golem creations

No comments:

Post a Comment